Accreditation and Professional Affiliations
McLean School of Maryland is accredited by the Association of Independent Maryland Schools (AIMS) and the Maryland State Department of Education.
- Association of Independent Maryland Schools (AIMS)
- Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE)
- National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
- Black Student Fund (BSF)
- Council for Exceptional Children (CEC)
- Learning Disabilities Association (LDA)
- Parents of Gifted and Talented/Learning Disabled Children
- The Alumni Program Council for Independent Schools
- The Parents’ Council of Washington, D.C.